Click on a headline to read the full story.
- 22.01.20Operations Assistant, BM2020. - The hours are 37.5 per week and the salary is £18,000 plus bonus and pension contributions.
- 06.12.18Committee warns small businesses ‘could pay heavy price’ - The Economic Affairs Committee has warned HMRC that small businesses 'could pay a heavy price' for Making Tax Digital for VAT (MTDfV).
- 06.12.18180,500 new homeowners benefit from stamp duty tax relief - According to statistics published by HMRC more than 180,500 first-time buyers have benefitted from First Time Buyers Relief (FTBR). The relief introduced in November 2017 has saved eligible first-time buyers an estimated total amount of more than £426 million.
- 06.12.18Tax-free gifts to employees - Some employers may wish to give a small gift to their employees. As long as the employer meets the relevant conditions, no tax charge will arise on the employee.
- 06.12.18Leaving the EU with no deal - The government has published a collection of documents in preparation for the scenario of the UK leaving the EU without a Withdrawal Agreement a so called 'no deal' Brexit.
Click here to access our full archive